...it's the world, dear. Did you expect it to be small? -The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

:)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mid studying break to get thoughts out

I don't know what I've done,Or if I like what I've begun.But something told me to run, And honey you know me it's all or none.There were sounds in my head, little voices whispering that I should go and this should end..Oh and I found myself listening. Cause I dont know who I am, who I am without you
All I know is that I should And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon me. See I thought love was black and white, that it was wrong or it was right. But you ain't leaving without a fight and I think I am just as torn inside. 'Cause I dont know who I am, who I am without you. All I know is that I should. And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon me.
And I won't be far from where you are if ever you should call, You mean more to me than anyone I ever loved at all. But you taught me how to trust myself and so I say to you, this is what I have to do. Cause I dont know who I am, who I am without you, all I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon me.

Missy Higgins writes beautiful lyrics.

I am taking a break from studying to update this much needed updation..(not a word ha)

I had a really really great weekend at home with David. i wasn't expecting to see him near as much as I did, but I am very thankful I was able to get to be with him for a bit. It was tough, and I miss him so very much. But being with him was refreshing, it was like a reminder that everything it really going to be ok eventually. That things seem messy now and things are hard but it's all gonna be ok. He is such a sweet man. I don't think I've ever enjoyed hugging someone as much as I enjoy hugging him. It was just such a good weekend. Just laughing again was great. And having him near. I had missed him so very much. But it still left me feeling A of all confused and like a girl with a double life and B of all dumb for ever thinking there could be someone else. The Lord is revealing things to me though and I know I need to listen to HIM and no one else. He is a perfect plan for me, and is going to take care of me. I find peace in that for sure. And i trust Him, not as much as I should, but I'm working on it. Im just grateful that the Lord has blessed me with encouraging friends, other women who have wisdom to share with me, and a busy schedule that doesn't allow time to over analyze or freak out over my current situation. The Lord is good.

Well, it's back to studying now. I am fighting so so hard to not sleep. i MUST make myself go to bed early tonight- there's no other option. Im a sleepy girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment