...it's the world, dear. Did you expect it to be small? -The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

:)

Friday, March 6, 2009

WHEW!

So Spanish class has been making me beyond nervous lately. Wednesday we had our Oral Spanish Exam. We were given a partner and a topic and she took notes and graded us while we discussed stuff. A of all, speaking Spanish outlouded and being graded makes me nervous in general. B of all, it was with this guy Andrew who intimidates me and who I can't speak around, C of all....it was just scary. BUT I got my grade on it today....and really I was expecting like a C. A solid C. BUTTTTTTTTTTTT I got a 96 A!!!!!! I know, a miracle. :) it brightened my day though. Here is the day brightner:
I promise it says 96! Even though it's unreadable! I was so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment