...it's the world, dear. Did you expect it to be small? -The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

:)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 1- Packing

Destination: Guanajuato, Mexico
Intended Goal: Become a Spanish genius and experience life
Plan: Speak the language, get good grades, have FUN, make memories, not wanna come home......but first off..PACK!!

I am beginning my study abroad experience in Guanajuato today by packing. I leave in 4 days for a great adventure in Mexico, but I gotta get myself packed up first! Over the course of the month I'm gonna do better about updating. Hopefully I can become such a faithful blogger that I can write around 3-4 times a week (let's keep our fingers crossed). This all depends on the amount of free time I have, my internet connection, and whether or not I actually have cool things to say (let's be honest though, I'll be in Mexico for a month being carefree and spontaneous- there's bound to be something good).

Hasta luego mis amigos!

Disclaimer- I will be using some Spanish on here throughout the course of the month- I'll try to be considerate of those that don't speak it, but no promises! I guess if you wanna know about my life, learn Spanish. Jokes.


Love and tequila,

(i couldn't think of how I wanted to sign these for my time in Mexico and all that came to mind was tequila. So I'm using it- though most likely not drinking it. Don't worry baptists/moms/anyone else who might judge me for that statement.)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment