...it's the world, dear. Did you expect it to be small? -The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

:)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

More

I have a close friend who is going through alot of tough stuff lately. It hurts my heart that she is hurting so much. I need to be more disciplined to pray for her, because I know she needs the prayer. I need to be more of a friend and helper to her as well. Tough stuff is going down in every part of the world, yet God still takes an interest in our particular struggles. What a great God we serve. He is so worthy of our obedience and faithfulness to Him. Hard things that others go through make me feel smaller. It's humbling. How grateful I am to the Lord for Hid abundant blessing and His faithfulness to us, even though we stray. Glory be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment