...it's the world, dear. Did you expect it to be small? -The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

:)

Monday, February 23, 2009

Mystery Solved

I received these beautiful flowers today with a note that said:
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

It was very sweet. So i called my dad and said thanks for the flowers and he had no idea what I was talking about. Weird. Then I asked my sister if she had sent them. She didn't either. Last option was David-which would have been unexpected. I decided to leave it as a mystery....

Yeah right- I had my roommate find out for me :) they were from David as an encouragement. He is a sweet man that's for sure. I am thankful for him and the encouragement he gives me.

pretty flowers are a pick me up to any day.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment