...it's the world, dear. Did you expect it to be small? -The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

:)

Sunday, June 28, 2009

For the time being you can find me here:

Look:

http://esperanzapoi.wordpress.com/

As some of you may know, I am flying to Honduras on Monday to meet up with Kimberlee and Indi (2 girls from college, and dear friends of mine) to do missions work overseas. I AM PUMPED. They are both down there already and are waiting for me to arrive. I could not be more excited.

So, until mid July, you can read about the Lord's work in our lives in Honduras at the link above. Either myself, Kim, or Indi will be updating it regularly.

I am so thankful that the Lord has so faithfully led me to go on this trip with my close friends and I am looking forward to getting there Monday. I am also nervous because I will be flying alone for the first time. And I just left camp, so it's going to be a weird adjustment at first. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you and looking forward to future posts! God bless and be safe down there! I'm praying for your ministry in Honduras.

    ReplyDelete