...it's the world, dear. Did you expect it to be small? -The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

:)

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Home again...and again.

Has it seriously been two months almost since my last update? Unbelievable. They shouldn't allow lazy, uninteresting people like me to blog.

So, many things have happened since my last one (that was about my blog and time in Honduras). I'll need several posts to be able to fully tell about my summer from end of June til now. Well I got home from Honduras on July 15th, and I got home to Union on the 17th. I feel at home at my parent's house in Memphis and here at school. It's nice to have to comfort places- something I feel like I haven't had in a while.

Things are good but weird here. Know that. I am thrilled to be back with close friends. But this semester is going to be interesting. And it scares me some, for many reasons. But for now, Ill leave you with the hopes of a few more updates to come about 1.)Honduras 2.) Time home in Memphis 3.) Family and , 4.) Life at home at Union.

Pictures always make things more interesting... so here's all I've got for now. I want more of this in my life. It makes me feel like everything is going to be ok and that I can just slow down and be me. I dont know why. It's just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment