...it's the world, dear. Did you expect it to be small? -The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

:)

Sunday, May 17, 2009

This whole post is basically dedicated to Chartown

So I have this best friend. Her name is Charlotte Anna Hill. One of my most favorite people. We met in Pre-K because we took ballet together- if you can imagine that. We've been close ever since. So many memories have been made together as well- I love this girl.

SO, maybe you're like, "K, cool. She's great but why the complete post dedication?"

OH, FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK!

It is her BIRTHDAY!!! The 20th one to be exact. We have been friends for like... 15 years. That blows my mind. I am so thankful for our friendship and her involvement in my life. Last night, during a game of "hot seat" (where you can ask the person in the hot seat any question and they must answer it) I got asked who I thought the most influential person in my life was overall. I answered Charlotte. Not only because she is my best friend but because I look up to her the most out of anyone and value her opinion the most.She is an amazing girl. For sure.

And she will be spending her summer in Texas. Which is sad but I couldn't be happier for her! What a trust in the Lord to follow is guidance in leading her there and go with a willing pliable heart. She is great.

thankfully, i got to see her yesterday at ECS graduation( yes, we gave been done with highschool for 2 years- how weird).
Here we are! Both wearing purple-how cute. Which just made me think- we used to have purple outfits in ballet back in the day- oh wow.

Anyways. I love this girl. So shout out to Char and Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment