...it's the world, dear. Did you expect it to be small? -The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

:)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Week 3...yeah...the whole week.

Well. I'm alive. Thank Jesus. I was really sick this week. I started feeling bad on Saturday night (a week ago tonight) and FINALLY was semi better yesterday. Hopefully by the time my mom reads this, my dad will have already told her. But I was in the hospital from wednesday morning til Friday morning. I felt so bad they had to take me to the hospital and put me on an IV to get my antibiotic in me and to get some fluids in me. It was a very very rough week. And unfortunately I missed all my classes this week.

But luckily, I was able to get all my assignments from a friend and I was able to work a little at home on stuff...(tonight and tomorrow will be dedicated to homework-finishing essays and presentations) Since it's my last week here!!(I'll get to that excitement soon).

So yeah, I was in the hospital all day wednesday and all day thursday even until friday morning. The good part about it was being able to watch sweet shows on tv (Will and grace, everybody loves raymond, friends, csi, FELICITY-yeah, that's right, felicity). And I got an IV with my meds so I didnt have to worry about throwing them up! And the bed was way comfy. Overall, a bad experience(being in the hospital rather than in class) but i made it good. They were really nice and helpful...(for $800 they better have been!).

But, now im out and it's my last weekend here. I went out to dinner with friends last night but that drained me and I had to come in early. Then today we went to El Museo de las Momias (Mummy museum). It was....kinda creepy, but also kinda cool to see a bunch of preserved bodies. Still creepy though. Then we went to the Mega (their mall) to see ECLIPSE!!! Because I still hadn't seen it yet!! It was soooooo good. Team Jacob. K, I'm done. But really, it was good. and it was in English! Yay. And we got to eat subway. yum yum.

Now I'm just at home gonna work on a presentation and hopefully skype with Kimberlee Hauss(who has been out of my life for weeeeeks) and also just rest.

Here's some pictures that are from a while back that I never posted.









And....me in the hospital:


No comments:

Post a Comment